Tuesday, May 24, 2011

oh woe is me....

I have come to the realization that I'm just not the most patient person. Looking back on my life, and all of the trials that I have experienced, specifically since marriage, pretty much all have to do with patience. 
Patience in just waiting out a trial, patience with my kids or husband, patience in waiting for things to happen in our lives....
apparently I haven't learned my lesson yet, because here I am yet again, struggling for patience. 
I would love to look in a little crystal ball and find out what it is that we will be doing in a year or where we will be living etc....
I hate this in-between phase...its exhausting...and its hard to be patient. I know we are on the right track, and doing what we are supposed to be...and I know that if we just continue in faith that something will come up. But in how long? Will it take me years to learn this lesson? Will we still be waiting for "the" job in 1 year? 2 years?3years? Shoot me now...ha ha
Well, I sincerely hope that its not going to take several years for us to find the "right" job, or to wait for the "other" things in our lives that I'm struggling to wait for, oh so impatiently, tee hee. 
Anyways thats my rant....bless me with patience. the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment