Thursday, May 26, 2011

I've never been much of a tear-jerker...

I've never been a crier. When it comes to movies, I never cried at a single one until I got pregnant. Not one. I can remember going to see titanic with a few friends of mine, and that oh so sad part where jack falls slowly into the water....I laughed, yup...until I got death stares from all of my distraught friends :) 
I would get sad at a movie here or there, but it would take a lot for that to happen...and when it would, I would be that...just sad, not teary-eyed...just sad. 
Well, after had my boys I noticed a significant increase ion the teary-eyed-ness, especially during my pregnancies...but other times too. I could recall a story, and get teary-eyed thinking about it....or think about how much I love my boys...and yup...teary-eyed...but usually not full-on tears. 
Well, the point of this is to tell you how much of a not-crier I am. Even at church, I'm not one to even get misty-eyed while I'm speaking...maybe I'm too nervous? who knows. 
So, last night I'm at a wonderful girly get together chatting up a storm for hours (literally)...and THE strangest thing happened. I was holing my friends teenie little guy, and realized how much I DO desperately want one of my own...and I got teary-eyed! Apparently it was enough for everyone to notice, and when I started talking about why, I started crying! Seriously! Like ACTUALLY crying! 
Whats wrong with me? ha ha...I think that I try and avoid thinking about babies, or how much I want one...because it makes this waiting time so much easier. Its easier for me to be patient when I just don't think about it...but oh geez...no more baby-holding for me, thats for sure! ha ha...I hope I didn't embarrass myself too bad being a huge bawl-baby in front of so many women...its so unlike me...weird. Maybe I'm going cazy, ha ha.

2 comments:

  1. Or maybe you're already PREGGERS! haha! The pieces all fit together so nicely...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh...thats what JD said too!! ha ha...I hope NOT!! LOL...

    ReplyDelete