Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A and some awards...

A has been remembering all of these CRAZY things lately...we were driving down a road that we don't drive on very often and he pointed to an apartment building and said "Hey, this is where aunty chelle used to live!". I was surprised he could remember that far back, as they've lived in calgary for quite a while now.
As we contuned down the street he pointed to a road and asked, "can you tell me all of the names of the people in your family?". I started (there's a lot of them, 10 to be exact)...and as I got down the list to Uncle Seth, he said YA him! He used to live down there! Which, of course, he had....but that was about 2 1/2 or more years ago....how the heck does he have such a good memory?
He also has been losing his teeth, one so far, and another one is on it's way out. He pointed to the empty space in his mouth and said, "isn't it funny that this is the one I lost? and this is the one I am going to lose next? because those were the first teeth I got when I was little too!".....woah...k, someone had to have told him that one, ha ha, he says he just "remembers when he got them"....but that's doubtful, since how he was like 6 months old, LOL.
I hope he doesn't remember anything mean I may have said 2 1/2 years ago and a hold a grudge his whole life, ha ha. I better be more careful about what I say...he is always paying attention!!


On another note....my friend Emily from THIS blog gave me an award!! It's called the Liebster award, and once you get it, you have to pass it along to five deserving friend-blogs with 200 followers or less:



So here are my 5 TOP FAVES!! (although I do love them all):
and 2 from my family:
4- My little sister at Table for two
5-My mom at "A Bit Crispy"

After you get the award your supposed to pass it along too...so, if you feel like it, pass this award on to 5 other deserving blogs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment