Wednesday, October 5, 2011

more pics of re-decorating my home..

This is a super cute wall art thingy that I snagged from Walmart, I really love how it turned out!!
Up close...it was a little tricky to put on, but looks nice all done I think

It's right behind the love seat in our living room. I'm not a fan of the print of the love seat, and I plan on either buying a cutesy cover for it, or spray painting our leather couch white (I know, sounds cray, right? but I saw it on a blog, so it MUST be true! ha ha) and putting it here

Not quite sure of I like that picture there...it's a little small for the wall...I'm still thinking about it though

This is a great picture that we inherited from my in-laws...isn't it stinking cute? It's the only thing on that biog living room wall now...not sure how I feel about that, but I don't have anything cute left to put up there, so it'll do for now.



This is in our dining-room, right over the table. The painting was made by little A...didn't he do a great job? The center is a modge-podge of some fave pics of ours.

This is another great vinyl from walmart, much to my hubby's chagrin...he thinks we have too much vinyl....but I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment