Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday's....

I love relaxing Sundays....
Seeing all my great friends at church...
Teaching the youth Sunday school class...
Visiting with the sisters and loving the lessons...
Napping....
Spending the afternoons snuggling with my kids....
Wrestling and pillow fights in the living room....
Talking about what we learned at church earlier in the day...
Listening to our home teachers awesome lesson...

They are really great days. I'm laying in the bed beside roo, listening him read "scriptures"..."you should love Jesus. Go to church and be nice. Don't fight"
Tee hee hee....he's adorable:)

Here's a great little Sunday vid for ya...I used it in the class I taught today...
I <3 Pres. Uchtdorf
http://www.lds.org/media-library/video/mormon-messages?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment