Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Babysitting my life away...

I know I haven't posted in a while, but I've been babysitting my life away...seriously, ha ha...it's been one crazy week! I've been holding up pretty well so far, even when I do have 6 kids under 6:) the only real bummer is that I've been sick...but I am on the mend, so I'm confident that the next few days will be easier. It's been great to be so busy with watching kids, because it makes me come up with fun and creative things to do with all of them which my kids love...I'm sure I'll get into the rhythm of having these many kids around all the time. Im also super excited about our latest toy...our new van!! We love it:) in fact it may just get its own post...when I'm not in the middle if watching millions(it just autocrrected that to Illinois, random!) of tiny people:)

No comments:

Post a Comment